Monday, May 05, 2008

Green Goddess

Forgive me if I have relayed this story before.
I went to work several years ago as a customer service representative at a newspaper.
The desks, with phones and computers, were sectioned of with partitions that were low enough that you could see everyone else.
One day, I found that my neighbor to my right had been replaced by a cheerful young woman named Sasha. It turned out that Sasha had worked at a different location for the same newspaper.
Just as a means of being friendly, I joked, "Got any tattoos?"
Sasha's eyes lit up. "Yeah! Wanna see?"
"Well, okay...."
"Come around here."
I stood up and Sasha turned away from me and started to lift her blouse, exposing her back.
Suddenly half of the phone bank was crowded around her little work cube as she began to reveal a woman in a green dress that covered her back from the base of her shoulder blades to down below her belt line.
It was quite impressive but just then, my supervisor's boss passed by and chirped to Sasha to cover herself back up... and everyone hustled back to their stations.

:) (That's all. What more do you want?)

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

aaaaaaahhhhhh hahahahaha. Oh sorry. Always be careful what you ask:):):) Great story and I have not heard it before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home