Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Bit:
I'm sorry. I just don't like Barack Obama. I never have. I've tried.
I don't feel the same nauseating revulsion that I have always felt for Tom Cruise, I just have one of those deep gut feelings about Mr. Obama. I'd love to find out that I am wrong.

Piece:
Right now the person who would be our ideal president is doing their own thing and has no interest in being president.
I have no idea who it might be... just someone who is truly wise about most things and knows the way the world works.

Bit:
If someone told George W. Bush that he was going to be flown to a secret location to meet with the heads of Al Qaeda, the first thing he would probably do is eliminate.

Bit:
The difference:
B. Clinton: A blundering fool
G.W.: A real, (completely self-involved, mass-murdering) idiot

Piece:
In spite of the machinations of the Republican machine, I can still say what I want to.
GOD (OR THE HIGHER POWER OF YOUR CHOICE) BLESS AMERICA!

Piece:
It's not about who's god is the true god. It's about who can use their beliefs about their god to enslave everyone else.

Bit:
I believe churches are boxes of hypocrites.

Bit: I didn't mean to get political. I just decided to write and that's what came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home