Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Say What?!

I heard that some brain in Washington wants to tax us by the mile.
Obviously this guy has more money than he can ever use.
I sure don't. The price of gas is already causing so many of us to have to choose driving over other items, like eating.
Thankfully, our new prez has pooh-poohed the idea.

Some yutzes want to charge it. Bastards. Falling gas revenue? Bullshit.
The people who profit from the sale of gas are not hurting. They weren't hurting when gas was 0.89, when it was 1.89, when it was 2.09 (like today) or when it was nearly 4.00. They say they are but they are full of... gas.

If you hear about this, raise your voice. Gas pirates are already raping our wallets at will. The gas tax in my home county is already ridiculous. Just say no to a mileage tax... unless it comes with a mass transit system that will link you to anyplace in the country.

If I could take a bus or a train or walk ANYWHERE I needed to go, I would absolutely dump my car.

I am already living on soup. What more will those fuckers take?

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Bungz said...

I agree. There should be a better public transport system. Using cars everywhere sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home