Monday, March 31, 2008

Naughty, offensive, inappropriate, self-righteous and in bad taste?

Joey and I didn't close out Pride this year.
I was worn out by about 3 p.m.
As we rolled through the streets, I mentioned that I wouldn't mind if she wanted to stop any place because we don't get to wonderful Lake Worth very often.
The quaint City Hall flies the Pride Flag. Love it!
We stopped at a favorite store with gifty, goofy, kinky stuff.
We paused first at the shirt table outside the store.
Then we went inside and perused.
Then we went back out to the shirt table.
Joey chose a shirt and since they were two-fer I chose one, too.
Joey's short reads "I know what girls like...."
Mine has the heads of Condoleezza Rice, Dick Cheney and George Bush on it.
It says, "Goodbye Fuckers."
Even though I'm becoming an independent after having been royally screwed by the Democratic Party, I'm still going to advise the local Young Democrats and I think I'll be a hit at the meeting tomorrow.
I know that the "F" word may offend some people but all things considered, it's relatively tame, after all the people on the shirt have told lies and taken actions that killed thousands of people, including women and children. What's more offensive to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home